Objectives and results
Ensuring a high level of supply reliability for a low cost
Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. (7eb8369c-bf88-4bea-be20-4210688cf21f)
Being a credit-worthy company with solid returns
Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. (275d4ca2-c767-475e-b88d-1a1b682548db)
Making the energy supply and our operations sustainable
Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. (6357297d-2523-481f-a11c-f9b44357e0c4)
Ensuring a safe network, a safe working environment, and a safe data environment
Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. (9e2fdccb-3825-4466-983c-f3d761751d61)
Being an attractive, inclusive employer who offers equal opportunities to everyone
Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. (fda02a26-876f-425d-8d34-70a550382536)
This topic is explained in the online annual report along with the objectives and results.
- 1 As a result of the re-prioritisation of the work, with a focus on investments in the network and the resolution of transmission restrictions, the Net Effect Score (NES) and the Customer Minutes Lost (CML) will not improve.
- 2 The figure for electricity outage duration differs from the figure stated in the regulatory report, because interruptions in the high-voltage network (CBL assets) owned by Alliander are taken into consideration in the regulatory report.
- 3 The CO2 emission target for 2019 was recalculated according to the most recent emission factors.
- 4 The scope of the KPI comprises primary assets: low and medium voltage cables, gas pipes, distribution and power transformers, and legacy and smart electricity & gas meters.
- 5 From 2019 the target and the score are rounded off to whole numbers.
- 6 No target is set for the Lost Time Incident Frequency (LTIF) performance indicator, because the number of accidents leading to sickness absence should be zero.
- 7 We did not conduct an employee survey in 2019. Instead, the focus was on the strategy alignment survey and discussing the outcomes of this with all employees. This is discussed in more detail later in the report. Due to this the figure from the end of 2018 has been used. Alliander has the ambition to be a top-class employer and will launch a new employee survey in 2020.
- 8 From 2019 Alliander is taking measures in accordance with the Dutch Participation Act.
- 9 The figure for employees at a distance from the labour market comprises 64 employees working for us under the Dutch Participation Act and another 37 with a work experience placement.
- 10 The Risks chapter explains the risks in detail.